Ok - now on to the important stuff! For this post, I will be writing about all the different Trash Pack playsets that I have because I really like playing with them. Check them out and let me know what you think...
#2 - The Scum Drum - this playset is pretty fun because you can line up your Trashies at the top and if you aim and hit the panels with other Trashies, the ones that were lined up will fall into the "sewer pipes." You can also aim Trashies at the crossbones and if you hit it, the cage will open up and the caged Trashies will be free - this is fun to do!
# 3 - The Street Sweeper - this playset is great because it could sweep up the Trashies and is known as the Trashies greatest enemy because it sweeps them up and makes Trash Town clean - the Trashies don't like when their town is clean! Luckily, if the Street Sweeper crashes, the back opens up and the Trashies are freed!
# 4 - The Dunkin' Dumpster - this playset is a dumpster where you can dunk your Trashies for fun! There isn't much more to say because that is basically all it does. Check out the two pictures - one is a closed shot and the other is an open one...
![]() |
| OPEN VERSION |
![]() |
| CLOSED VERSION |
# 5 - Check out this awesome video where I am featuring the Atomic Drum Ooze Chamber...
I hope you enjoyed my latest post as much as I loved writing it!





Paul,
ReplyDeleteWhat an informative post! You seem to really be a Trashies expert. As a teacher, I always love to hear about the latest "cool toys" so I can talk to students about them. Now I can talk Trashies with the kids, and know that I have loads of facts. Great work!
Ally
Wow Paulie...I have a son who I think would really enjoy playing with all of these trashiest. What wonderful descriptions you have given.
ReplyDeletePaulie,
ReplyDeleteI am very impressed with this non-fiction writing piece about Trashies. You definitely grabbed my attention right away and like the great writer you are, your "voice" is very well represented. Plus, you made me want to learn more about these toys and actually be a kid again. Keep up the good work! I hope you don't mind if I share your wonderful example with my ELL students.
Hey Paul,
ReplyDeleteOnce again, your writing is so impressive and thorough! I like that you include text features to help readers get a clear picture of each play set. I really like the Scum Drum. The name itself is cool and it reminds me of a carnival game or a dunk tank. Keep up the great work with the blog!
-Melissa
Hey Paul,
ReplyDeleteOnce again, your writing is so impressive and thorough! I like that you include text features to help readers get a clear picture of each play set. I really like the Scum Drum. The name itself is cool and it reminds me of a carnival game or a dunk tank. Keep up the great work with the blog!
-Melissa
You have me hooked on your blog and on Trashies!! With all this information I have learned, I feel like a real Trashies expert!! Just wondering, how many playsets do they make?
ReplyDeleteGday Paul
ReplyDeleteGreat blog! Im going to share it with my class, they will love it. We are in Indonesia. Stay tuned!
@jasongraham99
Paul,
ReplyDeleteGreat job describing your passion for Trashies and their assorted play sets. I have a son, who will soon be 7 years old, and I think he would like Trashies too. Keep up the good work.
Paul,
ReplyDeleteI am fully impressed by your amazing blog! I want to Thank you for informing me all about Trashies. Your blog has helped me to decide what I will be getting for my nephew for his upcoming birthday. He will love Trashies and the Dump Truck. Please keep writing!!
Hey Paul
ReplyDeleteThat was an awesome read, I want to thank you for all that information, ill be checking out this blog more often
I am very impressed with you blog!!!
ReplyDeleteKeep it coming!!!
Nice toys, we would love to play with these. My grade 1 class asks: Why are they called trashies? Which toy do you like the best?
ReplyDelete