Check out my latest video where I share my whole Trash Pack collection- I'm so excited to share! As you know, not all information has to come in writing - here I chose a video to communicate nonfiction information- enjoy...
WOW....your collection of Trashies is amazing!!! I am very impressed!! Do you own all the Trash Packs? Which is your favorite color? I think I like the purple ones!! Keep up the great work... I love reading and watching all of your work!!!
What an impressive collection!! I have a question, do you know all the names or did you read them off of a piece of paper? I never knew they had so many different ones. Which color ones are your favorites? Debbie Kruer
Wow Paul....Don and I are super impressed! How do you memorize all those names? What a collection. And how cool it was to see your face. We miss you. Keep up the good work. You sound like your Daddy.
Very informative! Thanks Paulie!! Filakia.
ReplyDeleteWOW....your collection of Trashies is amazing!!! I am very impressed!! Do you own all the Trash Packs? Which is your favorite color? I think I like the purple ones!! Keep up the great work... I love reading and watching all of your work!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an impressive collection!! I have a question, do you know all the names or did you read them off of a piece of paper? I never knew they had so many different ones. Which color ones are your favorites?
ReplyDeleteDebbie Kruer
Wow Paul....Don and I are super impressed! How do you memorize all those names? What a collection. And how cool it was to see your face. We miss you.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work.
You sound like your Daddy.