Thursday, February 20, 2014

Marvel Villains: Part I

I know its been a while since I've blogged but I have been very busy - being a 4th grader is really tough!!! Recently I have developed an interest in Marvel Villains. This is not the first time I've been into Marvel Villains - you know me, I always love the baddies!! 

So today I will be spotlighting some of my new Marvel Villain toys! I will be writing about some of my new Marvel Villain action figures and sharing their names and some of their unique features. Enjoy.....



Here are some of my new toys!!!!


This is Annihilus! He wields the Cosmic Control Rod. When   the head is removed, it reveals a little mutant!



This is Blob! His real name is Fred J. Dukes. He has a hard, foamy belly.



This is Terrax! He is one of Galactus's Heralds. He comes with a pull back meteoroid that lets him ride around.



This is the Shocker! His real name is Herman Schultz. If you pull back the missile in hand, it shoots!!!



This is Spiral! Her enemies are the X-Men. If you squeeze her legs, her arms move around.



This is Apocalypse. His enemies are the X-Factor. He comes with regular arms and weaponry arms (see photo for weaponry arms).



Finally, this is Dragon Man! He battles the Fantastic Four. If you squeeze his legs the fire comes out of his mouth even more!!!!

Thanks for reading my latest post. Please leave a comment sharing your favorite Marvel Villain or sharing something that you learned from this post!!! Bye!!!  


9 comments:

  1. Great selection of toys Paul. My son, Joseph, is a second grader and he loves all the Marvel Heroes and Villains. My favorite character was considered a villain at first but turned into a hero: The Silver Surfer, also a herald of Galactus.
    Paul if you ever look into the beginnings of the Marvel Universe, you must learn about the artist Jack Kirby. Kirby created so many characters for Marvel in the 1960's working with Stan Lee. Many people think Stan did it all. but Kirby contributed a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Paul,

    I will go with Dragon Man. I chose Dragon Man because when I was your age, my favorite super heroes were The Fantastic Four. Also that fire tongue looks pretty cool.

    Sincerely,
    Tim Lauer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paul! My daughter Anna LOVES Marvel as well, but she is more of a "good-girl" fan! Thanks for sharing about the Villians.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection Paul. When I was growing up I was a League o Justice fan with Batman, Superman, etc. Looking at your toys now though I wish I knew more about marvel superheroes and villains. How did you get started with this interest?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I am just too old school with my Marvel Villains. My favorite is Venom. I am also fond of the original Green Goblin. Notice they both are really sarcastic, a lot like me.

    Mr. C
    NoelTigers.com
    Comments4Kids.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aloha Paul,
    I didn't grow up with Marvel Villains but if I did it would be your favorite, Dragon Man. He can sure take care of everything, can't he?
    A hui hou,
    Mrs. Jacobs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paulie,

    Thanks for the great information about the Marvel villains. I have not even heard of some of them before so it was some good learning for me. When I was growing up I was obsessed with Star Wars and had all of the characters. As an adult I still like to bring them out and play with them with my own sons.

    Thanks for sharing your insight and keep writing!

    Josh Stumpenhorst
    Teacher in Chicago, IL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Paul,
    I always liked Spider-Man and Wolverine. I wish my son didn't grow up so much. I have no one to buy them for. I think your Dragon Man is cool. His breath must be really bad when the fire comes out!
    Enjoy your Marvel characters!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Paul,
    My favorite one of users is Dragon Man. Is his breath really bad, when the fire comes out of his tongue?
    My favorite used to be Spider-Man. Unfortunately for me, my son grew up and I have no one to buy the cool new characters for. Enjoy your Marvel characters!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete