Sunday, December 30, 2012

Intro to Trashies - Part 1

My newest obsession is The Trash Pack and all my new Trashies. These are new toys that are little rubber figures that people can collect and swap and play with for fun. Some of my favorite characters are Junkosaur (a dinosaur made of scraps of trash), Yucko-Taco (a nasty taco), Bash Bottle (broken water bottle) and Clogged Camera (a busted camera). I like to make my Trashies fight, I like to stack them up and then try and knock them down and I like to make videos about them.

The first toy I would like to feature is the Wheelie Bin Ooze Slide, which is one of my Trash Pack toys. Here are some pictures of the toy...


Paul with his Wheelie Bin Ooze Slide

Close-Up of Gutter Grub (left) and Ear Wax Ball (right)

Also, I would like to share the following video, which shows the three main features of the Wheelie Bin Ooze Slide - check it out...








23 comments:

  1. Wow, Paul! These Trashies look really cool. I was going to buy them for my nephew for Christmas, but I didn't know enough about them. Thanks for giving me some information and I'll be sure to buy them for his next birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer Boucher, Alex and Mia's MomDecember 31, 2012 at 10:25 AM

    Paul, This is really cool! I can't wait to show Mia and Alex. I am excited to read about some of your other featured toys. GREAT photos and video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These Trashies look fantastic realy anusual than anyother toy.I like to know much more for them please give us more closer fotos and expain with many details. The tape was good but you must fix your sound (ask about that Andrew). sinanis vassilis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Paul! I am so impressed that you started a blog! I can't wait to read more... Happy 2013! May the new year bring you lots of happiness and more Trashies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Paul. They look awesome! Before this, I've never heard of the Wheelie Bin Ooze slide. I know a little boy whose birthday is coming up and I had no idea what to get for him. I think he'll really love this. Thanks again and keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paul, this blog is awesome! I LOVE the background! Trashies sound like a lot of fun. I like Yucko-Taco because it sounds nasty. Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Πολύ ωραίο παιχνίδι. Δυστυχώς δεν έχει έρθει ακόμα στην Ελλάδα. Εδω τα ξαδέρφια σου παίζουν με monsuno και angry birds. Πολλά φιλιά από την Ελισάβετ, τον Παναγιώτη και το Βαγγέλη.

    Ο θείος Ανδρέας

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can not wait to read Part2!!! This blog is amazing and done with such pride!! You should be very proud of yourself!!! Keep blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool!!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Paul. I liked reading your blog. I didn't know anything about Trashies until today. Thanks for keeping me current on the latest toys. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cool Paul! Like father like son! Love your Blog background too!
    -Nancy Martin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome Paul! I loved reading your blog. The video was cool too! Can't wait to read Part 2.

    --Rob Picarello (Francesca & Gabriella's dad)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Paul! My kids and I loved reading your blog. What a great description about your favorite toys. Can't wait to read your next blog! Happy New Year!
    -Denise Nash

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Paul, my daughter Alexia and I loved your Blog!!please keep it up ,,,,,,looking foward to more!!and the backgroung is way cool!! Pat Stathes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Paul! You are the coolest kid ever! I have been wanting to start a blog and you actually DID! Cheers to you! Happy new year big guy - have a GREAT Year!
    - Dina (your Dad's college friend...)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great review paulie. I will be teaching this type of writing yo my second graders this week.happy 2013! Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm impressed you have your own blog. So cool. I learned something new. Tracey Gross

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that you started your own blog. A perfect name too! Happy to see you blogging. Like father, like son. Passions are great, thanks for sharing yours! Can't wait to share with students this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice job Paul! - Rande

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great blog Paul, love how you incorpated pictures and videos. Keep sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello everyone,

    Thank you for all the nice feedback - I will be posting again on my blog soon!

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  22. OK Paul, I love the blog! However I have a different favorite.. Burpie Slurpie. I know he might not be the rarest, but you can throw him at a wall and he sticks. If you had 5 of these you and your friends could get together, all throw them at the wall at the same time and see which is the 1st to make it down and which is the last. I think last place should get a prize. I have to get some for my son.

    John Fritzky
    5th grade teacher
    NJ

    ReplyDelete
  23. great blog and very informative....makes me want to buy some trashes...

    ReplyDelete